|1. The Service Fee shall be CONFIRMED UPON ACCEPTANCE OF THIS REQUEST.
2. I will supply a veterinary certificate if the mare does not produce a live foal from this mating.
3. Barren mares to be accompanied by a satisfactory Certificate of Breeding soundness.
4. All mares to be accompanied by whatever requirements are stipulated by the stallion master concerned including current Vaccination and health Certificates as prescribed by the veterinary authorities and the National Horseracing Authority from time to time.
5. Boarding arrangements will be my own responsibility during the season.
6. The National Horseracing Authority Passport and full particulars of breeding history will accompany the mare.
7. No responsibility will attach to the stud at which the stallion stands for disease, injury or death of foal or mare or person whilst my mare visits the stud.
8. The stud reserves the right to refuse service of any mare which is fractious or which, in the opinion of the stud master, puts the stallion at risk or which is considered unsuitable.
9. This contract to be signed and returned before covering together with any deposit due. In the event of the death of the mare or cancellation of the booking for any reason whatsoever, the nomination fee is not refundable, except at the discretion of the shareholder.